It’s no surprise that VMware vSphere 6.7 was just released. Hot on the heels of this release was vSphere 6.5U2. If you’re like me, sometimes it is difficult to stay on top of the latest blogs when new releases hit unless you’re polling Twitter daily. To help us all stay in the know, this post will serve as an aggregated list of blogs related to the release of vSphere / vSAN / vRealize Operations 6.7 and vSphere 6.5U2. You’ll also find other product releases have dropped in under the radar such as vRealize Automation 7.4, SRM and vSphere Replication 8.1, vRealize Business for Cloud 7.4, and Log Insight 4.6.
Make yourself a fresh cup of java, and get ready to learn about what’s new and exciting in the VMware world. And if you’re a vExpert who has blogged about a feature of one of these new products, please reach out so I can add your blog post to the list.
vSphere 6.5 U2
- vSphere 6.5 Update 2 Now Available
- Upgrading from 6.5U2 to 6.7 is NOT supported.
- VMware Roundtable Community Podcast #433 – vSphere 6.5U2 w/Nigel Hickey & vBrownbag Alastair Cooke
- Introducing VMware vSphere 6.7
- Introducing Faster Lifecycle Management Operations in VMware vSphere 6.7
- vSphere 6.7 or 6.5 – What Should I Deploy?
- What’s new with vSphere 6.7 Core Storage
- Virtual Volumes now supports WSFC
- vSphere 6.7 Release Notes and Download Links
- vSphere 6.7 Client Plugin Readiness
- What’s New in vSphere 6.7 Whitepaper
- Welcome to vSphere Central!
- Introducing vSphere 6.7 Security
- vSphere 6.7 – ESXi and TPM 2.0
- Introducing support for Virtualization Based Security and Credential Guard in vSphere 6.7
- vSphere 6.7 – Virtual Trusted Platform Modules
- vSphere 6.7 – Security FAQs now Available
- vSphere 6.7 Security – Media Resources
- Configuring TPM 2.0 on a 6.7 ESXi host
- Prepping an ESXi 6.7 host for Secure Boot
- VMware vSphere 6.7 Security Features w/ Mike Foley (@mikefoley)
vRealize Operations 6.7
- Self-driving Operations: What’s New in vRealize Operations 6.7
- Introducing vSphere with Operations Management 6.7
- What’s new in vRealize Operations 6.7 Capacity and Costing! What! Did you also say Costing???
- Under the Hood: What’s new in Self-Driving Operations with vRealize Operations Manager 6.7
- vRealize Operations 6.7 – What’s new in Views
- Real-time Capacity Management in vRealize Operations 6.7
- Workload Optimization – The Key to your Self-Driving Datacenter!
- VMware Roundtable Community Podcast #430 -vROps 6.7 automation w/ Taruna Gandhi & Chima Njaka
- Management Packs
- Technical Guides
- What’s New with VMware vSAN 6.7
- vSpeaking Podcast Episode 75: What’s New in vSAN 6.7
- vSAN 6.7 – Introducing WSFC support on vSAN!
- Adaptive Resync in vSAN 6.7
- KB for vSAN Support Insight
- vSAN Degraded Device Handling
- vSAN Deployment Considerations
- The Use of Erasure Coding in VMware vSAN
- How does vSAN powered HCI speed up migrations?
Horizon 7 / Horizon Cloud / Workspace ONE
- Horizon Cloud on Azure
- VMware Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure –Technical Walkthrough (Part 1)
- Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure –Technical Walkthrough (Part 2) Getting Started in Microsoft Azure
- Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure –Technical Walkthrough (Part 3) Adding your first Node
- Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure –Technical Walkthrough (Part 4) Creating an Image for Use with RDSH Servers (or VDI Desktops)
- Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure–Technical Walkthrough (Part 5)
- Horizon Cloud Service on Microsoft Azure –Technical Walkthrough (Part 6)
- Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure now supports Windows 10 VDI!
- Workspace ONE
vRealize Automation 7.4
- What’s New in vRealize Automation 7.4
- Customizing request forms using the new Custom Forms
- vRealize Automation with Infrastructure Blueprint – Configuring Multi-developer Environment
- vRealizing IaaS as a Code Multi-Developer Story with vRealize Automation and LifeCycle Suite Content Management
- Decision Driven Provisioning with Anything as a Service (XaaS)
- vRA and ServiceNow – beyond the boring stuff
- vRealize Automation 7.4 Custom Forms Intro w Cody De Arkland (@codydearkland) & Jad El-Zein (@virtualjad)
- vRealize Automation 7.4 Custom Forms Deep Dive w Cody De Arkland (@codydearkland) & Jad El-Zein (@virtualjad)
vRealize Business for Cloud 7.4
vRealize Lifecycle Manager 1.2
vRealize Log Insight 4.6
- vRealize Log Insight 4.6 – April 2018 New Release
- vRealize Log Insight and VMware Log Intelligence: Better Together
SRM and vSphere Replication 8.1
- What’s New with SRM and vSphere Replication 8.1
- Site Recovery Manager and vSphere Replication FAQs
- vSpeaking Podcast Episode 80: Site Recovery Manager
- Family Matters: Introducing the VMware NSX Portfolio
- Simple, Efficient, and Modern: VMware NSX introduces new HTML5 UI
- Extending the Power of NSX to Bare-metal Workloads
- End-to-End Segmentation with NSX SD-WAN and NSX Data Center
- Micro-segmentation Starter Kit
- Myth Busted: Who Says Software Based Networking Performance Does Not Match Physical Networking?
- Securing with NSX – Beyond the DevSecOps Paradigm
- The Virtual Cloud Network Demystified
- Zero Trust. Maximize Network Virtualization and Micro-segmentation
- Boston Medical Center Secures Electronic Patient Records with VMware NSX
- VMware Welcomes Tom Gillis as SVP & General Manager, Networking and Security Business Unit
- NSX Cloud
The blogs in this article were taken from the following sites. Check out the “Follow Us” section on each site to stay up to date on the latest posts.